Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) yells to another player during warmups before an National Football League game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins on Sunday, October 29, 2017 at FedEx Field in Hyattsville, Maryland. The latest had Bryant possibly signing with the Green Bay Packers (a rumor started by Bryant's former teammate, Jason Witten).
Original post (May 15, 5:57 p.m.): Dez Bryant's offseason struggle of finding a new home continues, and he took to Twitter on Tuesday to vent a few frustrations.
Additionally, Bryant blasted the media and said he has been portrayed as someone who's "not easy to get along with". He reportedly wants a one-year deal likely worth upwards of eight figures. If not, then Bryant could very well end up regretting his decision to turn down the Ravens after all - if he doesn't secretly regret it already. But the Cowboys traded three spots up and chose Bryant just ahead of Baltimore.
Bryant amassed more than 1,000 yards receiving, with double-digit touchdowns, for three straight seasons from 2012 to 2014.
- Spurs must be courageous and back Mauricio Pochettino or risk losing him
- Mira Rajput Reveals Her Weird Phase
- Mircrosoft's Low-Cost Tablet to Rival Apple
- Australia investigates Google data harvesting from Android phones
- Andres Iniesta to likely quit Spain after World Cup
- Man Utd closing in on £40m lynchpin as Mourinho's first summer signing
- Facebook rolls out Stories archive and voice posts, starting in India
- "Vivo X21i with 6.28" AMOLED Display & Helio P60 SoC Goes Official
- Analysts Take on Novavax Inc (NVAX)
- Body clock disruption linked to depression