Cowen began coverage on Altice USA in a report on Monday, March 26th. Wells Fargo has "Market Perform" rating and $34 target. Goldman Sachs began coverage on Altice USA in a report on Wednesday, March 14th. Ticker's shares touched $18.23 during the last trading session after 0.66% change.Altice USA, Inc. has 2.01 million shares volume, 7.11% up from normal. Five analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and sixteen have assigned a buy rating to the company. They issued a "buy" rating and a $25.00 target price on the stock. The average 12-month price target among brokerages that have issued a report on the stock in the a year ago is $30.15.
That's payable to stockholders of record at the close on May 22, and the payment date for the dividend is set two business days prior to the separation date planned for Altice USA's total separation from Altice NV (OTCPK:ATCEY), so the exact payment date will be set when the separation date is finalized. BlackRock Inc. lifted its holdings in Altice USA by 161.5% in the 4th quarter. Finally, Zimmer Partners LP lifted its holdings in Altice USA by 48.4% in the 4th quarter. Zimmer Partners LP now owns 3,470,100 shares of the company's stock valued at $73,670,000 after acquiring an additional 1,131,750 shares during the period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 16.07% of the company's stock.
Shares of NYSE ATUS traded up $0.19 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $19.74.
Some 78.6% of the divident (or $1.60/share) will be taxable and the other 21.4% as a return of capital, Altice USA says. The company has a current ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 0.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.88. 2 are the (NYSE:ATUS)'s ratings reports on May 13, 2018 according to StockzIntelligence Inc. The firm earned "Outperform" rating on Tuesday, November 14 by RBC Capital Markets. They expect $-0.08 EPS, up 52.94 % or $0.09 from last year's $-0.17 per share. (NYSE:ATUS) were recently published by: Digitaljournal.com, which released: "Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS) Former Employee Alert: Investigation over Potential Wrongdoing" on May 08, 2018. The stock of Altice USA, Inc. It operates through Cablevision and Cequel divisions.
- Classic NES and SNES: mini consoles stocked until year end
- Markets Right Now: Tech leads stocks lower; bond yields rise
- BidaskClub Upgrades SunPower (SPWR) to "Buy"
- Checking Signals for QAD Inc Cl B (QADB) — Stock Survey
- Roberto Osuna's Administrative Leave Extended Until May 21 by Major League Baseball
- Investor Interest Amplifies Stock EV For Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO)
- Guardiola's men go to town with Premier League winners' parade
- Alaska Airlines Mid-flight Streaker Tackled, Locked in John
- Musicians pay tribute to avant-garde hero Glenn Branca
- EPS for Colony NorthStar, Inc. (CLNS) forecasted at $0.11