Updates as a whole in the Android space have been in a bad spot for a long time, but one company that's done a decent job has been OnePlus. Google has already announced that the OnePlus 6 will support Android P beta version ahead of the full public release.
This will give current OnePlus device owners the ability to use Android Messages without having to deal with an individual thread for every group MMS. All OnePlus 3, 3T, 5 and 5T users will soon be able to send multimedia messages to groups. OnePlus made its name creating handsome phones with terrific specs, sold for a fraction of the ... While there is no change in the changelog, the latest update brings a new Toolbox Card in the shelf home screen and a Hidden Space for the app drawer. The remaining features such as dynamic clock icon, automatic folder naming, cloud photo backup, game mode optimization etc. are the same on both devices. For people who don't know what a OnePlus switch is, it is basically a feature found on all OnePlus phones, which basically makes it easy for users to switch from their current phone to a OnePlus device.
The OnePlus Switch app is also getting some updates.
The update is also bringing improvements to the Launcher side. The user interface is getting a face-lift, the timing will be more accurate, and there are some other general fixes for bugs.
You can download the new open betas for your OnePlus device by clicking the buttons below.
- Gaza hospitals struggle to cope with numbers of wounded protesters
- Saudi Arabia announces Thursday start for Ramadan
- 'Bhavesh Joshi Superhero' to release on June 1
- On June, 6 Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD) EPS Estimated At $0.47
- Jose Mourinho hails "unbelievable" Michael Carrick
- Emilia Clarke On The 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Director Shake-Up
- It's National Chocolate Chip day!
- Google investigated by Australian regulator over its Android data harvesting practices
- Bank of England deputy 'sorry' for 'menopausal' metaphor
- NASA's Mars Cube One takes photo of Earth and Moon