These Rage 2 screenshots show some of the open-world we'll get to explore in-game as well as some of the features including shooting and driving.
Although Rage 2 was initially marketed with a serious tone, showing off many elements of the original game: Mad Max-style vehicles, freakish mutants of varied size, and some unique clans fighting among one another, it really is a different world this time around. "You can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything", reads the synopsis.
No one likes ads.
Please whitelist us in your adblocker software so that we can continue to provide quality content. The game is developed by both Avalanche Studios and id Software and looks like some kind of insane Mad Max-like setting that players will find themselves tossed into.
Players play as Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland.
Most of it was predictable, if numerically unusual (we could have predicted Forza Horizon 4 safely enough, but nobody is expecting 5 just yet.), but if there was one oddity on the list, it would have to be Rage 2.
- School investigates report that teacher drowned raccoons
- Technical fault at Tarbela leaves several cities without electricity
- Analysts Take on Novavax Inc (NVAX)
- Mindy Kaling, Riz Ahmed want in on Ms Marvel movie
- Ezekiel Elliott backs Dez Bryant with tweet
- Labour market robust as jobless rate falls to 4.3%
- Thandie Newton honors Black Star Wars characters with 'Solo' premiere dress
- Kim Kardashian Slammed For "Promoting Eating Disorders" By Endorsing Appetite Suppressant
- US Housing Starts Pull Back Much More Than Expected In April
- Total unable to continue the South Pars 11 project in Iran