In another interview with top Spanish radio, Onda Cero, Iniesta revealed that this summer's World Cup tournament holding in Russian Federation would be his last involvement with the national team. Iniesta tells Onda Cero radio that if nothing odd happens then "this World Cup will be my last participation with the Spanish national team". He also was a key part of Spain's two European Championships in 2008 and 2012.
Iniesta, 34, will leave the La Liga champions at the end of the season after 16 campaigns at the club. His last match is on Sunday against Real Sociedad at the Nou Camp.
Iniesta has made 43 appearances in all competitions this season, helping Barca win La Liga and the Copa del Rey.
'I won't play against Barcelona. Having joined Barca at 12 years old, Iniesta went on to become the Catalan club's joint-most decorated player alongside Lionel Messi. "Next week I hope to give an answer and focus on the [upcoming 2018 FIFA] World Cup [in Russia]".
A temporary stand of seats collapsed during a television interview with Spain midfielder Andres Iniesta on Tuesday, injuring 18 people.
'Pep [Guardiola] sent me messages, yes, but there are some reports that I don't understand, ' Iniesta told Radio Marca.
- Netgear Releasing Arlo Security Light
- After Dust Storm In Delhi, MeT Department Issues Fresh Thunderstorm Alert
- (TRI) To Go Ex-Dividend on May 16th
- BSNL's Rs. 118 Prepaid Pack Takes on Jio's Rs. 98 Pack
- Celtics push LeBron, Cavs into 0-2 hole
- 'The Voice' Recap: Find Out The Final 4 Artists America Saved
- MPs slam Carillion bosses for 'recklessness and greed'
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- Goldman-backed startup to launch dollar-based token
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) Buckles Under The Trend Lines