Thousands of fans of Amitabh Bachchan gather outside Jalsa, his Mumbai residence, every Sunday, to catch a glimpse of the magnanimous star and this time around they received a special surprise when their favourite star broke into a jig. Last Sunday too, Amitabh's fans arrived in droves.
The 75-year-old had been promoting Badumbaaa, a song from 102 Not Out very often. As the actor meets his fans regularly on Sundays, this was his first Sunday meeting with his fans after the film got much appreciation at the Box Office.
Handsome in his patent white kurta pyjama and shawl, Big B was photographed grooving to Badumbaaa as the crowd cheered for him jived to the tunes of the song. Within ten days of its release, 102 Not Out has earned over Rs 36 crore.
The Umesh Shukla directed film has been front-lined by Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor who have been in the business for more than four decades and are certainly not the ones who are classified as leading men in commercial parlance. In Badumbaa, Rishi Kapoor, who plays the 75-year-old son of Amitabh Bachchan's onscreen character, is taken for a ride for being the "thakela pakela insaan" he is.
Amitabh will be next seen in Thugs of Hindostan which will star Aamir Khan as well as Katrina Kaif. It will be released during Diwali this year.
- Which do you hear? "Laurel vs. Yanni" debate divides the Internet
- Ireland Will Return In November To Soldier Field In Chicago
- Analyst Upgrades Valeant Stock to Buy
- Bill Cosby judge to hand down sentence in September
- Ukrainian politician behind controversial peace proposal to appear in Mueller probe
- Senate Democrats push to block net neutrality repeal using Congressional Review Act
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Aliso Viejo office building explosion
- Weekly Research Analysts' Ratings Changes for Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB)
- Bond Market Bets on US Growth Over Europe
- DIRECTV NOW Update Includes Cloud DVR, More