What is essential to remember is that blockchain technology records all transactions made using a public and distributed ledger, which minimizes the interference needed from third-party companies. The partnership is with Kaleido, which is a product of a major blockchain incubator known as Consensys. "Introducing Kaleido to AWS customers is going to help customers move faster and not worry about managing blockchain themselves", Amazon Web Services said in a statement. Overall, the objective of the company is to give AWS customer straightforward access to the same technology that underpins digital assets such as Bitcoin.
Kaleido is a start-up from ConsenSys that is meant to be "a new Blockchain Business Cloud aimed at speeding and simplifying enterprises' journey to using the technology", which will allow groups of businesses "to launch and operate enterprise blockchain networks on Amazon Web Services (AWS) without spending months and millions of dollars writing custom code". Steve Cerveny, Kaleido Founder, said, "If blockchain doesn't become dramatically easier to use, then companies will have to walk back their investments and our society will be far too slow in realizing blockchain's significant promise". This will be the first blockchain SaaS solution available on the AWS Marketplace and it is created to help them advance on their blockchain projects.
Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon that offers a paid subscription for cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments. Joseph Lubin, Ethereum co-founder and ConsenSys founder, said, "Since the inception of ConsenSys in 2014, we have been on a mission to accelerate the adoption of Ethereum ..."
Lubin pointed that companies are deploying blockchain massively due to its impacts on their services.
"Three years ago we were getting calls from companies trying to spell blockchain and trying to order one in color because their boss told them they should get a blockchain".
Amazon Web Solution provides cloud computing services to individual, global companies and government on subscription basis. We designed the Kaleido platform from scratch with new user experiences and tools to radically simplify the entire enterprise journey.
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) Earning Somewhat Negative News Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Roman Reigns sends a message to Jinder Mahal following Raw
- ValuEngine Upgrades NRG Energy (NRG) to "Buy"
- Fortnite BR Weekly Challenges Not Working Due to v4.2 Delay
- Zimbabwe central bank bans cryptocurrencies
- Tamil novelist Balakumaran is dead
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) PT Set at $15.00 by Wells Fargo
- Libya Repatriates to Egypt Bodies of 20 Christians Beheaded by ISIS
- Shares in Time Warner (TWX) Acquired by Mackay Shields LLC
- Bill on countersanctions against USA adopted in first reading