Pollock (thumb) is not in the lineup Tuesday against the Brewers, Richard Morin of The Arizona Republic reports.
Pollock injured his thumb in the ninth inning of Arizona's game Monday against the Brewers when he dove on a failed attempt to catch a line drive hit by Tyler Saladino.
Pollock, 30, has been among the best players in baseball this season, batting.293/.349/.620 with 11 home runs, 33 RBI, 23 runs scored, and nine stolen bases in 166 plate appearances.
The D-backs have opened 2018 with a 24-17 record.
- Windows 10 Nearby Share supports iOS and Android for easy file transfer
- Cyclone men's golf tied for lead after second day at Stockton Regional
- Notable Runner: Gamestop Corp (GME)
- Liam Payne's Debut Album Is (Finally!) Coming This Fall
- Pearse Doherty TD calls for expulsion of Israeli Ambassador to Ireland
- Louisiana Senate passes spending budget
- Minnesota Lynx Waive NRHEG's Wagner
- Pittsburgh Pirates send White Sox to 12th loss in 14 games
- Old City Walls Illuminated With Guatemalan Flags Ahead Of Embassy Move
- Thibaut Courtois snubs Antonio Conte in FA Cup final admission