Voting for the Top 3 on "American Idol" kicks off at the start of the live nationwide broadcast on Sunday, May 13.
American Idol 2018 was joined by music superstar Carrie Underwood tonight, with the Top 5 contestants each performing a song from the American Idol victor herself, as well as joining her on-stage to open the show. Sunday's finale will air at 7 p.m. and at 8 p.m. on Monday right here on ABC15. And you can reallocate your votes throughout the evening as the Top 5perform both a Carrie Underwood song and a tune in honor of Mother's Day.
Young Gabby Barrett has been showing off her powerhouse vocals for a while now, but she took things to another level with her performance of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" dedicated to her mom.
Watch the interview Waverly Newspapers made with Poppe here.
Poppe is going against Cade Foehner, Gabby Barrett, Michael J. Woodard and Caleb Lee Hutchinson.
ABC will let you vote up to 10 times per method for each of the remaining five artists.
To vote for Poppe, text the number 10 to 21523, go to the American Idol website and use the American Idol app, available on iOS and Android.
Results will be announced just before 9 p.m.
"They're bringing it tonight, they mean business", she noted of the Top 5.
- ASU, Arizona Earn National Seeds to NCAA Softball Tourney
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Merck & Co
- Roberto Mancini to leave Zenit St Petersburg as coach after missing UCL
- No joke: Gotham renewed for final season by Fox
- The Unite Group plc (LON:UTG) Ratings Summary on May 13, 2018
- Ben Zobrist criticizes Major League Baseball for warning about black shoes
- SG Americas Securities LLC Buys 22508 Shares of Omnicom Group (OMC)
- NASA to Send Tiny Helicopter to Mars
- HDFC Bank (NYSE:HDB) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Analysis Shows
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' crushing competition, rules box office