The Catalan led City to the title in sensational fashion, securing the most wins in a single Premier League season, scoring the most goals and the best goal difference - while they can still break more records on the final day of the season today.
But after Liverpool knocked out City in the Champions League quarter-finals, Guardiola is braced for Jurgen Klopp's improving side to be far closer rivals in the league next year.
"I didn't know that and it looks ridiculous to me", said the City boss.
While the players danced on the tunes of DJ Joleon Lescott, a former City player himself, there was a magician to keep them entertained as well.
"I will not say just Liverpool [will compete for the title], but it's true - Liverpool, [because of] the way they play and the quality of their players, not just up front".
"The club, chairman and myself want him to stay a long time, renew his contract - but we are going on holiday in a few days", said Guardiola.
"He is going to come back here and he is going to speak to the manager and the club and we are going to decide [what to do]", added Guardiola.
Arsenal will collect £30m for their sixth-place finish, while Burnley are assured of £28m in prize money after their seventh place finish sealed their passage to next season's Europa League.
I think the answer is pretty obvious to be honest - sublime football.
"They are champions. It doesn't matter they don't have medals". Benjamin Mendy could be in line to make his first start since September for Pep Guardiola's side as he pushes to recover from a cruciate knee ligament injury in time for the World Cup next month.
Southampton have picked up eight points from their last four games, and on Tuesday they picked up a crucial 1-0 win at Swansea City. I'm more than happy with what he has done for us in the middle of the field this season.
Meanwhile, the Citizens need three points from their last game to touch the 100-point mark this season.
- UFC 224: Kelvin Gastelum Gets by "Jacare" Souza
- Webb Simpson has stranglehold on Players Championship
- Monitor: 42 killed in Israeli strikes in Syria this week
- Antonio Conte claims Michael Emenalo's Chelsea departure made his job more hard
- Stock under Discussion: Gamestop Corp (GME)
- Contreras stays hot, Cubs rout White Sox
- Iran has backed Syria's "right to defend itself".
- Israeli attacks on Syria meant to prop up terrorists: Iran
- Tiger Woods shoots 65, his lowest score at TPC Sawgrass
- Cong will win, get over 120 seats: Siddaramaiah