Past year after the IPL, I got picked for the India A's tour of South Africa. "The ultimate dream is to represent India and that is still there", Pandya told reporters in Mumbai when asked about his India A selection. "I guess we are not thinking about it". The Royals have shown a lot of faith in having him in their squad over quite a few seasons now and it is high time he delivers with at least one of the aspects of his game.
Krunal has scored 189 runs in 11 matches and bagged 11 wickets with his orthodox left-arm spin. Big matches call for experienced players to step up and one such player who has the experience but has disappointed time and again is Stuart Binny. "But when you start playing for any tournament. we don't think we will have to lose games and win in the latter half".
"That's how we have been playing".
Minutes before twilight on Saturday, the first batch of Mumbai Indians arrived at the Wankhede Stadium in their training outfit to prepare for a skirmish against Rajasthan Royals in a vital league match of the Indian Premier League on Sunday.
"And in the latter half, the same thing happened". We were in the same situation and we grabbed those opportunities and we started winning games. While the home side is presently sitting at number four in the points table, Rajasthan Royals are at number 6.
The three-time victor of the league leaves nothing to chance and goes about its business of gearing up for a task in hand in a most meticulous manner with its full support staff overseeing the batting, bowling and fielding activities around a centre square that has four nets. Both sides have momentum, having had contrasting victories in their previous games; Mumbai thrashed Kolkata Knight Riders, while Rajasthan edged out Chennai in a last-over finish. "Mumbai cricket is known for that". When you're pushed to the wall, then you come out with your best. Hope we continue that because our next three games are do-or-die encounters. It will be a do-or-die battle for the both the teams and a win would certainty boost their chances of making to the play-offs. He expects the law of averages to catch up with Buttler.
Rohit has only one knock to cherish till now - his match winning 94 against Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Wankhede Stadium - but apart from that he has not performed up to his standard and he would be keen to notch up a big one on the morrow.
"If you see the positive side, he has been consistent for the last 3-4 games, so he's due one bad game. So I see it in that way like as an opponent", Krunal signed off.
- Merkel concerned by breaches of Ukraine truce
- Yesterday Stock Price Swings: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Tesla Engineering Head Doug Field Takes Break From Company
- Leicester boss Puel admits Premier League deadline move will hurt English clubs
- Isco Returns for Real Madrid Following Injury
- YouTube 'Take a Break' Feature Rolling Out on Android Devices
- Shocker tennis advances to Round of 32 for first time since 2007
- Paul Casey withdraws from Players Championship with injury
- Brighton boss Chris Hughton says Liverpool can challenge for title next season
- Cantona has sent Liverpool a weird warning ahead of Champions League final