The war is finally over.
"Hey old friend", the note, which Taylor shared on her Instagram stories, appears to read.
As much as Swift would very much like to be excluded from the Kimye narrative, she still seems pretty bent out of shape about how things went down.
The two singers have had bad blood between them for about six years.
"A couple of years ago, someone called me a snake on social media and it caught on", Swift told fans. "I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour".
Instead of performing in front of an empty stadium, on May 5 the singer made a decision to invite foster and adoptive families to see the "Reputation" set before anyone else. "Without context, it looks like she's taking the blame for everything and obviously there's a lot more to it than that". Swift declined to name names in the article, but she did say that the feud was business-related and said the other singer had taken one of her dancers.
"She did something so frightful", Swift told Rolling Stone of her unnamed inspiration.
Last year, Perry had said she is ready to move on from the fight and only wished best for her.
As a response to "Bad Blood", Perry penned a thinly veiled diss song titled "Swish, Swish".
It's probably worth pointing out that Swift never said anything about why someone might've been using "namecalling to bully" her. However, the Grammy-winner refused to speak to her. The two-hour long concert had TS performing some of her biggest hits in full-on glittery costumes on three separate decked up stages. She wiped all her accounts clean ahead of the November release of her latest album, Reputation. And that lesson has to do with how much you value your reputation.
Along with the peaceful plant symbol, Perry also sent Swift a handwritten letter. I was an ocean away, drinking in the record like a potion, basking in the glow of her songwriting, a warmth I've returned to for solace, strength, and joy for over a decade. "And I think she's a fantastic songwriter, and I think that, you know, if we - both her and I - can be representatives of strong women that come together despite their differences, I think the whole world is going to go like, 'Yeah, well we can do this'".
- Casey named NBCA coach of the year
- Green Plains Inc. (GPRE) Forms Multiple Bottom Pattern at $18.83
- Juventus Wallop Milan To Lift Coppa Italia
- Google shows off new voices, new functionality for Google Assistant
- Tyrese Maxey spurns Oklahoma State, Texas, commits to Kentucky
- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) vs. Neuralstem (CUR) Head-To-Head Contrast
- Glowing displays of blue seen on San Diego beaches
- Army officers fire off Rustom notice
- Memorial services set for Highlands County fallen deputy, William Gentry
- Enterprise Financial Services Corp Acquires 2948 Shares of Apple (AAPL)