As part of the service's rollout, Instagram is also promising automated functions for customer inquiries.
Keeping track of all the messages can be quite a task for businesses.
You can also star and filter conversations and come back to messages you want to follow up on. Finally, the company said it will start testing a quick replies feature in the coming weeks that will allow customers to quickly respond to common questions. Starting today, you can reserve a table at a restaurant, buy a movie ticket, start a food order or book a class at a cool new gym as soon as you scroll across something you love on a business's Instagram account. This will give end users the ability to perform these actions without having to leave Instagram. The buttons are initially rolling out powered by a limited number of partners, including: Acuity, Atom Tickets, Booksy, ChowNow, Eatstreet, Eventbrite, Fandango, GrubHub, MyTime, OpenTable, Reserve, Restorando, Resy, SevenRooms, StyleSeat, Tock, and Yelp Reservations.
"Whether through the recent expansion of shopping on Instagram, introduction of action buttons or updates to Instagram Direct, business have more opportunities to connect and communicate with their customers".
Businesses planning to launch action buttons in the near future include Appointy, Genbook, LaFourchette, Mindbody, Schedulicity, SetMore, Shedul and Vagaro. "With the new integration, Instagram is helping people link that motivation directly to action", he says.
- Red Hat Takes Cathay Pacific Infrastructure to the Cloud
- Scarlett Johansson Explains Why She Wore Marchesa to Met Gala
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Received Consensus Recommendation of "Purchase" from Analysts
- IRCTC App for Android Receives E-Wallet for Booking Tatkal Tickets Instantly
- Amazon suspends construction in Seattle over possible tax increases
- West brom manager Moore named Barclays Manager of the Month
- Iraq's Kurdistan region to hold elections in September
- Man charged in home invasion that killed New School professor
- Song with racist, homophobic lyrics omitted from Guns N' Roses box set
- RUMOR: Belief 'Increasing' That OKC Thunder Should Trade Russell Westbrook