More storms are expected to move through later this afternoon.
Tonight, there is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in Wyandotte County, mainly before 11 p.m., according to the weather service. This will support more of a damaging wind and large hail threat.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 1 p.m., partly sunny, high near 64.
All types of severe weather will be possible, including large hail, damaging winds, heavy rain and an isolated tornado or two. Right now, the threat of strong to severe storms on Friday looks very low.
- A moderate risk for a swath that includes Falls City, northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. The watch was extended Wednesday afternoon to include the Oklahoma City metro and Stillwater.
In addition, there were many buildings and some homes damaged near Tescott in Ottawa County. And, with little severe weather so far in 2018, forecasters are concerned people may not be focused on the risks the way they are after a couple rounds of storms.Читайте также: Change your Twitter passwords now
Another storm is expected to hit the area Thursday evening.
The true cold front will begin moving southeast out of central Kansas and should enter northern Oklahoma around midnight.
Emergency management officials are working to assess storm damage across central Kansas following Tuesday's hail and tornadoes. "However, the potential for a brief tornado will exist".
Thursday: A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 69.
Oklahoma is officially in the midst of tornado season as the first twister of the year was reported Tuesday and severe storms spawned at least three tornadoes on Wednesday. Cloudy, with a low around 70.
Pike said the weather service is also working to verify a reported wind gust of 106 miles per hour (170 kph) in the area. Between a tenth and quarter-inch of rain is possible.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Stocks in Motion: Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK), Weatherford International plc (WFT)
- Vampyr new gameplay trailer released, 'Becoming the Monster'
- Scientists develop a new test to safely and accurately diagnose peanut allergies
- David Fizdale agrees to deal to become New York Knicks coach
- Shakeup in Trump's legal team may usher in tougher stance
- CBI transfer of cop halted over celebratory fire
- 4 dead found in Grand Forks, ND home
- Congress is a gold medalist in corruption: PM Modi
- House Chaplain Rescinds Resignation After Blowback Over Ouster
- Seagate Technology PLC Reveals Rise In Q3 Profit