In case you forgot that the Cleveland Cavaliers randomly signed Kendrick Perkins last month, the enforcer made his presence known at halftime as he was spotted jawing at Raptors homer Drake on the sideline.
Those of you with any cursory knowledge of the National Basketball Association and the Toronto Raptors will know that Canada's most famous Degrassi alumni is a courtside fixture for just about every Raptors home game.
They then continued after the Cavs took the 113-112 overtime win.
No one knew exactly what the incident was about, but the two had to be separated as both teams headed to their respective locker rooms. That carried over into the second half and eventually, postgame. It happened again during the game. "So I said something back to him". Facing Toronto for the third time in as many years in the postseason, the Cavs have become accustomed to the Canadian-born rapper sitting courtside at the Air Canada Centre.
- Stormy Daniels coming to Tonawanda
- Kanye West Said Slavery Was a Choice in a TMZ Interview
- Alliant Energy Corp (NYSE:LNT) Sentiment Change Report
- Roark Pitches 7 innings, Gets RBI Single To Help Nats Beat Pirates
- Air India sale: Centre eases bid conditions, extends deadline to May 31
- HFF Inc's (NYSE:HF) Sentiment is 1.97
- Focus of Macron's Australia state visit revealed
- Allergan PLC (AGN) Target Price Lowered to $299.00
- The Case for and Against The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
- Who Went Home On 'The Voice' 2018? One Cut from Top 11