Cesc Fabregas capitalised on an error to curl home what eventually proved to be a fourth-minute victor and what was his 50th goal in England's top-flight.
The Spaniard made an impact in his very first competitive game for the Blues, however, creating an assist with an exquisite pass to Andre Schurrle to net against Burnley as they went on to lift the Premier League trophy that year.
"The bad thing is that it's not up to us, but we have to be right behind, putting pressure because in football anything can happen".
"I think we've been doing well that way, because every team we play is fighting for something". "We kept the game alive". If you don't take your chances, the result stays in the balance until the end. Eden Hazard found Fabregas unmarked in the penalty area and the Spanish midfielder curled a shot past goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski.
Spurs take on Watford at Wembley on Monday night, which is their game in hand over Chelsea.
"We need to help them score and of course they want to".
"I would prefer to be in their position rather than ours".
The Swans have scored just two goals since their 4-1 win over West Ham on 3 March, once against West Bromwich Albion and once against Everton.
Southampton, hoping to extend their six-season stint in the top flight, are one point adrift of safety with three games left."This is one of the most important wins in our history", Tadic said. The home game with the Saints looks like it will be pivotal.
However, the World Cup-winner believes Chelsea's ability to win when not playing at their best can be seen as a positive.
No one can accuse Carlos Carvalhal of being downbeat.
"I think we did it fantastically well as a club - because it was the club that did it - but I felt it would mean more Sir Alex coming down than myself", Mourinho said.
A home win would move Antonio Conte's men to within just three points and they'd be confident of drawing level with Liverpool by beating Huddersfield in their game in hand at the Bridge on the 9th May. We are in a good way.
- Laboratory Corp Of America (LH) Holder Westwood Management Corp Cut Position
- Xi-Modi meeting won't affect Pakistan ties, assures China
- Connacht Set To Sack Head Coach Kieran Keane
- SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG) Rating Changes as of April 30, 2018
- USA and Jordan agree on need to confront Iran in Syria
- Mark 'Bomber' Thompson arrested on drug charges
- Tesla Driver Switches to Autopilot, Losses License
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse Group
- Samsung Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6+ With Infinity Displays Go Official; Pricing Leaked
- Hizbul Terrorists Shot Dead In Jammu And Kashmir's Pulwama