The 42-year-old baseball star looked dapper in a tuxedo and bow tie, and couldn't keep his eyes of Jennifer as they posed for the cameras - well, can you blame him?
Earlier, the singer/actress made sure she was the center-of-attention when she arrived in a shimmering Zuhair Murad dress which dipped low to flaunt her full chest while climbing high on her leg to offer up maximum amounts of thigh for the affair. She accessorized her look with a bedazzled belt.
And this wasn't even the first show of Lopez's that Jones saw in the past month. Tons of celebrities and notable leaders attended the event, but fans found it hard to focus on anyone else when Jennifer Lopez hit the carpet. Other songs in her setlist of greatest hits included "Waiting for Tonight", "On the Floor", "Let's Get Loud", "Dance Again", and a cover of Drake's "Teenage Fever".
"You know, this is perfectly good when I'm on tour in Vegas", she said. "In this room, I feel naked in your bedroom".
From Jennifer would not leave her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez, who came to support the woman. He also walked the TIME 100 Gala red carpet with his diva girlfriend. The "Amor Amor Amor" singer accessorized her sparkling look with Jimmy Choo shoes and Lorraine Schwartz pear shape diamond drop earrings, white and yellow diamond bracelets and a handful of diamond rings.
Jennifer admitted her inclusion on the list was humbling.
'To me, no matter how successful she becomes, she will always be Jenny from our block.
- Firefly Value Partners LP Decreased Anthem INC (ANTM) Stake by $21.33 Million
- United Kingdom judge rejects bid to take sick toddler Alfie Evans overseas
- Congress appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit president
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) Lifted to "Buy" at ValuEngine
- Google's gaffe: Shows Modi's pic when searched for 'India's first PM'
- No Real Madrid contact over Liverpool's Mohamed Salah
- Shawn Mendes' Livestream of Art Installation May Reveal New Album Art
- Walmart customer goes viral after using store's intercom to ask for helpa
- Terminally Ill Woman Settles Case Against US Lab For €2.5m
- Bernstein Analysts Give Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) a $318.00 Price Target