In a shocking incident, a woman allegedly forced her 13-year-old niece to drink alcohol and then let her lover rape the minor, said media reports.
According to a report on Hindustan Times, after the sexual assault, the girl was bleeding profusely, which caught her father's attention and, she was rushed to the hospital immediately. "The woman is in a relationship with Mukesh, who drives a mini truck for a living", an official said.
During investigation, it was found that the girl was sick and her mother brought her for medical treatment to Government dispensary.
The 30-year-old woman has been arrested while her boyfriend, the alleged rapist is on the run.
The woman gave the alcohol to her niece through mixing it in the soft drinks.
The girl's condition was so bad that she had to be hospitalized for 24 hours. "Her aunt lives in the same neighbourhood and would care for the family in the absence of the girl's mother", an investigator was quoted as saying.
On Sunday night, the woman allegedly took the girl to a forested area near her home, where Mukesh was also present. As per the Police officials, woman's boyfriend raped her when she was in unconscious state and committed the shameful crime with a child. The woman and Mukesh too were drinking. The doctors confirmed the rape. When the girl refused to drink, her aunt forced her. "That is why we have added the IPC section pertaining to criminal conspiracy", he said.
Subsequently, a case was registered and the accused was arrested on April 22.
- SRH bowlers shine in win over Mumbai
- LLC Trims Stake in The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO)
- Darling Ingredients INC (DAR) Shareholder Southernsun Asset Management LLC Decreased Stake
- Braves Call Up Top Prospect Ronald Acuna
- Google Redesigned Gmail Looks To Take On Microsoft Outlook
- J&K: Former PDP leader Ghulam Nabi Patel shot dead by terrorists
- Raytheon Company (RTN) Reached 1-Year High on April , 24 at $216.73
- Ottawa's Mitel to be acquired in US$2B deal
- Manu Ginobili addresses Game 5 status, quad contusion
- U.S. cable giant Comcast makes £22bn cash bid for Sky