SZA took to social media to say Cardi's hang-tough attitude was an inspiration, telling followers she "dead ass saw this queen at 2am last night and she WASN'T sitting".
"Cardi B Is Right!" (A similar run-in with Rihanna at last weekend's Coachella left her equally starstruck.) Then on Sunday, she did anything but rest, performing once again on the main stage. That's when Bey's hip hop mogul husband Jay Z walked by and gave Cardi B and Offset's unborn child the blessing of a lifetime.
Cardi B killed it during Coachella; she performed like a champ despite being pretty pregnant.
Jay Z and Beyonce's oldest daughter Blue Ivy was also spotted in the crowd while her mother shut down Coachella for the second weekend in a row.
The 25-year-old soon-to-be mom looked dumbfounded and starstrucked, as she sat smiling all the time. When a fan who objected to SZA's praise of the "Bodak Yellow" artist suggested SZA can "do better", SZA came to Cardi's defense.
- The PNC Financial Services Group Inc
- Share Activity Lifted for Skechers USA (SKX) Moving -5.15%
- Why this stock is less risky?: Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB)
- Kansas DCF proposes hiring unlicensed workers for investigations
- Taulia Tagovailoa, brother of Tua, commits to Alabama
- GOP Ohio Gov. Kasich signs order on gun background checks
- Trump says he has given Kim no concessions
- Maple Leafs beat Bruins 3-1 to force Game 7
- Is There Analysts Upside For Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (NYSE:BIP)?
- MSNBC MELTDOWN: 'Morning Joe' Uses BUSH FUNERAL to Mock Trump