Plus, Scarlett talks Avengers - and Black Widow movie rumors! "And then one day, not that long ago, I think we were taking a break shooting Infinity War and I was going into the office, I wasn't doing anything film-related, and I was like, "OK, see you later honey, Mommy has to go to work". Johansson told Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet. "I haven't seen it before!"
Johansson split from Romain Dauriac in 2016 after two years of marriage, and shares 4-year-old daughter Rose Dorothy with her ex-husband.
"No, it's not that hard to pick", Johansson said with a smile.
Ellen also got an fantastic reaction from Scarlett when she showed her an old photo of boyfriend Colin Jost, back when he had a beard. "I guess I'm a Colin fan, I'd have to say", she grinned.
Jost himself was a tad more effusive when asked about his relationship at the Emmy Awards in September. The first time she hosted [in January 2006] was the first year I was a writer on the show.
- Former MasterChef semi-finalist Matt Campbell dies
- Christina Aguilera And Melissa McCarthy Get 'Dirrty' On 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Malaysia finds motorcycle allegedly used in shooting of Palestinian scientist
- Lockheed Martin beats profit estimate, raises 2018 forecast
- "Unpatchable" Nintendo Switch Bug Lets Hackers Fullfill Their Wild Dreams
- 5-year-old boy claims teachers taped his mouth shut
- Watch Chris Gayle Dance To Sapna Choudhary's 'Teri Aankhon Ka Yo Kajal'
- Incyte (NASDAQ:INCY) Downgraded by Gabelli
- Macquarie Group Ltd. Boosts Position in Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ:KTOS)
- IPL 2018: Snubbed Root holds no grudge for England teammates in IPL