Marvel's Stan Lee is being sued by a massage therapist who claims he tried to "sexually gratify himself" during two massage sessions in Chicago.
Because of that, Carballo chose to finish the massage early and left the hotel unit.
To view the full article, register now. However, Carballo's claim alleges that Lee behaved in an even more egregious manner and initially refused to let her leave without finishing the massage.
Lee's partner, Keya Morgan, tells TMZ, "I have no idea what the convict Max Anderson did, but Stan Lee is 95 years old, completely harmless, and is 100% innocent, and denies any such false accusations". Carballo also alleges that Lee was "moaning and groaning" when she was massaging his quadriceps, and she left the session early. He is rich and famous. "I am still nervous and afraid, but not as much as I was before because I have other people helping me". After an apology was relayed through Carballo's employer, she agreed to return the next day for a follow-up session. She says she immediately stopped the massage and asked Lee to put his clothes back on so she could get her things and leave.
Lee allegedly paid her $240 cash for the massage, and his assistant, Mac "Max" Anderson, gave her an additional "wad of money" as a tip.
Meanwhile, controversy has recently swirled around Lee, who sued a former business manager alleging fraud and has spoken out defending his daughter after others around him claimed she was trying to gain control of his assets. She says he got pissed, though, so she stuck it out for another 10 minutes - only now using her feet to perform a Shiatsu massage.
This is not the first time Lee has been accused of sexually inappropriate behavior.
Carballo's suit says that she feared speaking out about the incident because of Lee's wealth and prominence, but was inspired by the #MeToo movement.
Carballo's complaint contains five counts, including assault, battery, violation of the Illinois Gender Violence Act, emotional distress and civil conspiracy.
SYFY WIRE has reached out to Lee's representatives for comment, but we have not received a response at this time.
- Tom Hardy reveals that new Venom trailer will premiere at CinemaCon tonight
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE to be available via Reliance Jio, Airtel
- Google's Profit Hits $9.4m Amid Data Privacy Concerns
- G7 Ministers Meet On Russia, North Korea Threats
- AFSPA completely removed from Meghalaya
- China captures arson suspect in karaoke lounge blaze that killed 18
- Tragedy on the Streets of Toronto
- Kate Middleton Gives World First Glimpse Of Royal Baby
- Ebrahim Rasool to lead ANC's Western Cape elections campaign
- Celtics upgrade Marcus Smart to questionable for Game 5 vs