The Australia global is joined by Tadhg Furlong and Johnny Sexton, with the latter's personal haul of 18 points in the semi-final taking him to 605 European Cup career points and sixth place on the all-time list.
Public voting is open here and will close after the Champions Cup final in Bilbao on May 12, with the victor being awarded the Anthony Foley Memorial Trophy.
The victor of the award will receive the Anthony Foley Memorial Trophy, a specially-struck commemorative medal and one million air miles courtesy of Turkish Airlines.
A mix of a public vote and a panel of experts will decide the victor of the award, which was won by Saracens and England fly-half Owen Farrell past year.
The shortlist was made based on a combination of public votes and picks by a panel that includes Brian O'Driscoll, former French No9 Dimitri Yachvili, Sky Sports' Stuart Barnes and sports journalists Chris Jones (BBC Radio 5 Live), Matthieu Lartot (France Televisions) and Emmanuel Massicard (Midi Olympique).
- Vetr Lowers General Motors (GM) to Buy
- Mercedes-Maybach is betting on a hybrid SUV-sedan look
- Analysts Suggestion Alert: Eli Lilly and Company (LLY)
- Can Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Move Higher? Shares Tick 0.24
- New four-stranded structure that comes and goes in the DNA
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Rating Reiterated by BTIG Research
- Gas prices spike across state, country
- Horse named after Rob Gronkowski may miss Kentucky Derby
- Lockheed Martin beats profit estimate, raises 2018 forecast
- (IPL) Expected At $0.40; John Bean Technologies (JBT) Shorts Decreased By 0.1%