Going back to the regular season, Westbrook hasn't shot better than 40 percent in any of his last six games - the worst such streak of his career. Too comfortable. I'ma shut that s-- off next game though. Westbrook says he is going to stop Rubio from having a similar game tonight.
His comments were actually quite consistent with comments made by his teammate Jonas Jerebko, who was also asked about Westbrook's vow.
"Of course he wants to play better. In Game 3, I put up big numbers, but it wasn't just numbers, the whole team played good as a team, and we're gonna keep up that game plan". Despite this, triple-double king Russell Westbrook will look to play better and lead the Thunder home tied.
Seven years in the making, Utah Jazz point guard Ricky Rubio finally got his shining moment, the fulfillment of promise first shown as a teenager in Spain. "Ricky played wonderful last game, so the competitor in anything would be like I want to go after him the next game". Potential Rookie of the Year victor Donovan Mitchell has scored 77 points through three games, Rudy Gobert forces the Thunder into bad shots, Ingles drains shots from behind the arc and more. He continues to get open looks, and in the last two games, Rubio is averaging 24 points.
Rubio said he's not putting pressure on himself for a dramatic encore performance. "I felt like they outworked us, and that should never happen", Rockets guard Gerald Green said. A pair of Game 4s await in the Western Conference, with the Jazz going in up 2-1 and Minnesota now within 2-1 of the Rockets after winning Game 3.
"I expect the physicality to raise even higher than the past three games, but we're ready for it", Mitchell said. "We've just got to stay locked in and we're thankful we're at home".
- Destiny 2: Warmind Gets A Teaser Trailer, More Information In Dedicated Livestream
- Man charged with burglary, attempted rape in Arlington
- Valero Energy Corporation (VLO) Sets 1-Year High on April , 23
- Asian shares mostly lower, tracking tech sell-off on Wall St
- (NYSE:GHL) Shares Bought by Sterling Capital Management LLC
- Macquarie Group Ltd. Raises Position in Caesars Entertainment Co. (NASDAQ:CZR)
- Capital One Financial (COF) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.24
- (POST); Nuveen North Carolina Premium Income Municipal Fund (NNC) Has 1.5 Sentiment
- EPS for Mitel Networks Corporation (MITL) forecasted at $
- Analysts See $-0.15 EPS for Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK)