West Bromwich Albion manager Darren Moore addressed the media after his side's hard fought draw with Liverpool yesterday, and responded to comments made bu Jürgen Klopp regarding the state of the pitch at the Hawthorns, as quoted by the Express & Star.
"At the end he did right because he's doing some wonderful things in the Premier League, which is not the easiest league to play in".
Actually, Liverpool's defensive record has been much better this season as Klopp has kept faith with previously maligned players.
This season, Mohamed Salah is breaking record after record, with a mind-blowing 31 goals/nine assists in the Premier League alone.
"Liverpool? I believe we can win, just like all of the players believe in it. Playing a Champions League semi-final is not something you do every day".
In midfield James Milner replaces Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Roma striker Edin Dzeko admits he's been in contact with Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah ahead of their Champions League showdown. And despite Manchester City clinching the Premier League title a few days ago, the race for the second-best spot is up for grabs with four games left to go in the season.
Roma mounted an incredible comeback to beat Barcelona at the quarter-final stage but they head into the last-four tie against Liverpool as the underdogs.
Brunt's corner was headed back across goal by Jay Rodriguez and, after a Craig Dawson shot had been saved, Jake Livermore rammed home the loose ball.
The balancing act, of ensuring his side continues to pick up league points while preparing for their Champions League campaign, has not been an easy one and Klopp's team selection carried with it a degree of risk.
- Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Reached Record High at $64.97
- DC councilman who left Holocaust Museum tour early says he's 'done apologizing'
- H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Position Reduced by Two Sigma Investments LP
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput announce about their second baby
- Shania Twain: I would have voted for Trump in 2016
- Koulibaly's thunderous late victor dents Juventus' Serie A lead
- Black men arrested at Starbucks tell their story for the first time
- United reach 20th FA Cup final
- Bluestein RH & Company Has Increased Suntrust Banks INC (STI) Stake
- Abbas: Palestinians Won't Allow Any Country to Open Embassy in Jerusalem