"I'm only answering this question once - in fact I'm not taking the question", Allardyce said ahead of Monday's home match against Newcastle. "Even though I believe the survey has been recently passed out before, from my point of view it was a big mistake".
"It's allowed you to write some lovely headlines".
Allardyce, who has faced criticism from supporters for an uninspiring run of results, blamed the survey on the director of marketing's lack of football knowledge and revealed he has received an apology from chairman Bill Kenwright.
"Everybody has a price, so if the price goes to where we think we should accept it, then I would recommend it - but if the price doesn't get anywhere near then we'll have him back here and see how he goes on next season".
The one-time England boss came out swinging and claimed Everton marketing chief Richard Kenyon "does not have a great understanding of football".
"He must have thought it was the right thing to do, but clearly everyone else hasn't - certainly [not in] my department and even the Chairman, who I spoke to last night".
But having stated he would not be giving himself a mark out of ten, he was asked anyway, to which he jokingly replied: 'P*** off. Eleven!'
Everton are in the midst of mulling over whether to relieve Sam Allardyce of his duties at Goodison Park after the 63-year-old completed his mission to keep the struggling Blues in the Premier League.
Hopes of pushing for the top six were quickly quelled by a torrid start to the campaign, and Sam Allardyce was brought in to steady the ship after Ronald Koeman's exit in October.
- On May, 1 Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT) Analysts See $0.33 EPS
- $0.59 EPS Expected for Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) on May, 1
- Manchester City boss Guardiola aiming to smash records following title triumph
- Armenian opposition MP held after PM storms out of talks
- Bama attack: 4 persons killed, 8 wounded
- EU, Mexico reach initial agreement on updated free trade deal
- Woman assaulted air marshal on flight to SLC, federal charges say
- Texas Instruments (NASDAQ:TXN) Short Interest Update
- Carecom Inc Sentiment Increases on Better Stock Potential
- Iran nuclear deal: Macron advises Trump