Nicole Murray had been reported missing to Philadelphia police late last December and to Pocono Mountain Regional police on January 9, Pocono Mountain Regional police Chief Chris Wagner said Saturday.
Those same friends and family started a Facebook page to keep tabs on the investigation. On Jan. 7, "Bob" allegedly used Murray's cell phone to call her mother and tell her Nicole had left the Poconos on foot.
Investigators did not immediately release who found the body.
The state police Forensic Unit and the Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department are investigating the incident, Yanac said. "We want to thank everyone for all your kind words and prayers during these hard last few months". Police said the mobile home was unoccupied.
"Though we only held Nicole in our arms for a short while, we will hold [her] in our hearts forever".
Murray would have turned 25 next weekend.
- Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Stake Held by Prentiss Smith & Co Inc
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput announce about their second baby
- Shares in Calpine Co. (CPN) Acquired by Stone Ridge Asset Management LLC
- Abbas: Palestinians Won't Allow Any Country to Open Embassy in Jerusalem
- Kevin Feige Confirms 'Spider-Man
- Analysts See $0.63 EPS for TransCanada Corporation (TRP) on April, 27
- Atsu to miss Everton vs Newcastle clash
- Bluestein RH & Company Has Increased Suntrust Banks INC (STI) Stake
- Park Presidio Capital LLC Increased Its Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) Stake
- ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Set at $100.00 by Bank of America