The Cubs will obliviously be careful with their star play, but as the Cubs do have a day-off tomorrow, I imagine that Bryant will be back in the line up on Tuesday when the Cubs take on the Indians in Cleveland. "If he gets him we get out of that inning".
The temperature was in the 30s, and it rained heavily late in the game. With the Cubs on top 6-0, Trevor Story hit a ball to Heyward in right. Chicago pounded the Rockies in game one and I expected the Rockies to get one back in this one. "I can't wait to see him and give him a big hug". They've been to the NLCS several years.
"I was going to throw strikes in there against the pitcher and it turned out my command wasn't there so I had the walk", Darvish said through a translator.
Toeing the rubber for the Cubs in this one will be Jose Quintana and he has gone 1-1 with an 8.16 ERA and a 1.81 WHIP in three starts on the year, including 1-1 with a 4.50 ERA and a 1.25 WHIP in two starts on the road. He would go on to work six innings, allowing the two runs on six hits, striking out six and walking two.
Anderson is 0-0 with a 6.43 ERA in one start against the Cubs, a 7-6 Rockies win on August 19, 2016. The Rockies won 6-5.
"He's a little bit in between - by that I mean, a little bit ahead of the breaking pitches and a touch behind the fastball", Black said.
Darvish was cruising through Colorado's lineup before the walk to Anderson. "If it feels good down (as done in spring training), then I'm going to do that".
The Rockies (11-10) haven't done much winning at Coors Field where they are 2-5.
Chicago got out to another quick start Saturday night, scoring two runs in the first inning.
"Not really, I felt bad that I hit (Bryant), and I hope he's OK, but I was still trying to execute my pitches", said Marquez, now 1-2 with a 6.14 ERA. The game's most recent runline odds stand at +120 for taking the Cubs -1.5 runs and -140 for the Rockies +1.5.
"I don't really like to set a goal", Baez said Friday night after collecting four hits and four RBIs in the Cubs' 16-5 win over the Rockies at soggy and cold Coors Field.
Hear the uncut audio from the Colorado Rockies clubhouse before and after the April 20 contest against the Chicago Cubs that ended in a 16-5 defeat for the home team. Driving the ball to right-center more frequently and better plate discipline have been keys to Baez's surge.
"When he starts swinging at pitches he's supposed to and lays off the ones he's not, heads up", manager Joe Maddon said. "It's all in there".
- We will support Ruto in 2022, Kirinyaga Governor Waiguru says
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro price slashed now at Rs 21990 in India
- Brexit: Morgan calls for 'rational debate' on UK's customs plans
- Avalanche fans disappointed in final score but proud of season
- 'Total Divas' Stars Nikki, Brie Bella Open Up About John Cena Split
- TCS becomes first Indian company to breach $100 billion market capitalisation
- At $13.60 Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. (TPRE) Forms Head & Shoulders Chart Pattern
- Analysts Set Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Price Target at $77.76
- Roma prepare for Anfield with comfortable win
- Sean Manaea no-hitter preserved on E, reversal