Broadcast starts at 16:00 Hours (IST).
According to our predictions, Chennai Super Kings will win today IPL game against SRH. Both teams have had an fantastic run of games at the IPL 2018 as CSK and SRH both have won 3 games out of 4. Chennai is in the second place with six points by winning three matches and lost one match. Both teams have been in supreme form and have looked like serious title contenders.
For the Sunrisers, Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan are the main batsmen in their side. Bhuveneshwar Kumar is in an awesome form with his bowling.Taking view of the form of players of both the team, today's match is surely going to be a nail-biting experience for viewers. The team chartered a train to take their supporters to the match, supplying match tickets, food and accommodation, all for free!
"Whenever Bhuvneshwar plays he is going to bowl his quota of overs but unfortunately he had a stiff back (due) to which we had to make some adjustments". In the past 3 IPL's, a third of Raina's dismissals have been to leg spinners, and he's only struck at a rate of just over run a ball against them.
Harbhajan hasn't dismissed Dhawan (81 off 61), Saha (51 off 34) and Yusuf Pathan (32 off 25) since IPL 2013. Then CSK collected 14 and 17 run overs when Rayudu went after Shakib and Rashid Khan.
Rashid Khan comes to bowl for SRH and Suresh Raina batters the Afghani bowler with two SIXES.
Hyderabad restricted Chennai to 54-2 by the halfway mark, but conceded 95 runs in the last seven overs against some clean hitting by No. 4 batsman Rayudu.
Duplessis has gone for 11 runs and Rashid gets his wicket.
Chahar began with a wicket-maiden and demolished SRH's top-order. While Dwayne Bravo (68 off 30) and Sam Billings' (56 off 23) brilliant knocks handed CSK a nail-biting win against MI and KKR respectively, skipper Dhoni (79 off 44) was nearly about to pull a win against Punjab in a high-scoring clash.
Ambati Rayudu of Chennai Super Kings goes for a big one against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Earlier, Chennai Super King skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled to Hyderabad with his adorable daughter Ziva for the next Indian Premier League match of Chennai Super Kings against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
However, Raydu was run-out by Siddarth Kaul and Kane Williamson.
- (HMC) Analysts See $0.46 EPS as of April, 27
- CNN's Dana Bash Battles WH's Kellyanne Conway over Husband's Tweets
- BidaskClub Lowers New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) to Sell
- Chelsea actively negotiating Conte payoff - but unhappy with demands
- Jose says United deserve FA Cup credit rather than criticism
- Trilogy Global Advisors LP Maintains Stake in Qualcomm INC (QCOM)
- Analysts Set US Bancorp (USB) Price Target at $58.42
- Discovery Inc. (DISCA) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $2.57 Billion
- Lowe's (NYSE:LOW) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Petra Kvitova outplays Angelique Kerber to send Czechs into Fed Cup final