A man infatuated with Taylor Swift has been arrested after allegedly breaking into the star's New York City townhouse. Roger Alvarado got into the "Look What You Made Me Do" songstress' NYC brownstone on early Friday, April 20 after he allegedly climbed up a ladder and smashed a window with his hand, TMZ reports.
This story is equal parts scary and confusing.
Police officer guards Taylor Swift's home after an alleged stalker was found sleeping in a bed in her apartment.
Alvarado, of Homestead, Florida, was arrested on charges of stalking, burglary, criminal mischief and trespassing.
Swift was not home during today's break-in. Police say that he had also showered there.
Just last week another stalker was arrested after trying to gain access to Swift's Beverly Hills compound. On April 14, a man named Julius Alexander Sandrock was arrested and taken into custody for felony stalking, according to the Beverly Hills Police Department. TMZ reports officers eventually searched Sandrock's auto, where they found "an empty gun holster, live rounds of ammunition, latex gloves, black gloves, a knife and multiple types of masks, black rope, Rx medication, and psychologist paperwork". According to TMZ, Lilly was sentenced to three days in jail and three years of summary probation.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) Price Target Cut to $48.00
- Activision Blizzard INC (ATVI) Holding Has Increased by Egerton Capital Uk Llp
- Russia, Syria try to 'clear out' chemical attack site, - US State Department
- Khabib: 'Talks have started for McGregor fight later this year'
- NewsAlert: Jets beat Wild in Game 5 to advance to second round
- Is there a Bearish outlook for FirstEnergy Corp
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Hit 52-Week High at $95.96
- White Sox Game Notes For Friday vs
- Mizuho Upgrades Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (NYSE:VRX) to "Neutral"
- Analysts See $-1.07 EPS for White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM)