The lovely announcement comes only a few weeks after the pair made a public appearance together at the Night Of Opportunity Gala in NY, where Rachel's pregnancy went unnoticed as she wore a loose-fitting red dress.
"We're going to have a little human".
"They met in their late 30s, early 40s, got married and they were like, "Oh, we're both from Central Europe" and she converted to marry him", Ms. Weisz says. It's all such a mystery. Very, very happy... I love being Mrs. Craig.
The notoriously private couple, who made a rare public appearance together in NY earlier this month, pride themselves on keeping their romance under the radar.
Craig, 50, has a 26-year-old daughter, Ella, from his previous marriage to Fiona Loudon, during their brief period together between 1992 and 1994. She was previously engaged to director, Darren Aronofsky, and they had a son together in 2006. It was not an ambition of mine.
"I really take my hat off to them. We just literally don't know how to do that", she confessed. The actor also produces the film which co-stars Rachel McAdams (totally not confusing).
Jokes aside, a major congratulations to the exceptional power couple.
- Analysts' Latest Ratings Changes for Rogers Communications (RCI)
- Legendary College Football Coach Earle Bruce Dies At 87
- As of May, 2 Exelon Corporation (EXC) Analysts See $0.94 EPS
- Tigers sweep Baltimore with 13-8 win Thursday
- Calcutta HC to deliver verdict on Panchayat on April 20
- Barbara Bush greets daughter in heaven in popular newspaper cartoon
- Trading Psychology - Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN), ILG, Inc. (ILG)
- Cleveland Browns Are Thinking About Drafting Two Quarterbacks In 2018 NFL Draft
- Longtime Patriots Broadcaster Gil Santos Dies
- Cash crunch: IT department conducts raid on hoarders