We are in absolute love with the light blue shade, which is such a breath of fresh air. The film features Alia Bhatt and Vicky Kaushal in lead roles.
Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal and Meghna Gulzar launched the song Ae Watan, from their upcoming film Raazi at a grand event in Mumbai on April 18, 2018.
Stylist Ami Patel accessorised the look with intense gold earrings from Amrapali Jewels and rounded out her look with a dewy toned make-up and middle-parted ponytail. Starting with a handsome blue and white anarkali suit from Anita Dongre's spring-summer 2018 collection, Songs of Summer, Alia looked fresh and uncomplicated.
Coming on to some western outfit - Alia kept it plain and simple with her blue jeans and jacket and teamed it up with a white top and sunglasses. While she has left onlookers impressed with her easy and fuss-free traditional suits, we think she has managed to carry off opulent attires just as beautifully.
Alia Bhatt looked lovely in a lavender hued ethnic ensemble.
On the professional front, Alia Bhatt is busy shooting for Ayan Mukerjee's Brahmastra and Karan Johar's Kalank. She will not only know her lines but other characters' lines also.
After the posters and trailers raised anticipation amongst fans, the makers have now revealed patriotic song titled Ae Watan that narrates Sehmat's journey from being a daughter, to wife and then a spy in Meghna Gulzar's thriller Raazi.
- Facebook to put 1.5b users out of European Union privacy law's reach
- Price Target Analysis Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM)
- Beer, Oil and the Supreme Court
- (NYSE:LPL)'s Volatility Moves 1.20% For the Week
- Virginia House passes Medicaid expansion, sends to Senate
- Hologic (HOLX) Upgraded to Sell at BidaskClub
- Large Volume Movers Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV's (BUD)
- Kanpur PhD student hangs himself in college hostel; cause unknown
- United Kingdom papers ignores Modi, no room on Page 1
- 76ers C reportedly upgraded to probable for Game 3