Authorities have launched a nationwide search for a grandmother suspected of murdering her husband before killing another woman to assume her identity. The children killed were identified as 10-year-old Isabela Martinez, 7-year-old Dacota Romero, 2-year-old Axel Romero and 4-year-old Dillan Martin-Romero.
A 16-year-old in the home observed blood in the kitchen and began to clean up, until Theissen allegedly said, "thanks for cleaning my blood, next it'll be yours". She was hospitalized however, has since recovered.
Prior to being assaulted by Tucker, Sharpe told the woman that she was pregnant, to try to dissolve the situation, according to police.
She was later recognized by the real Jing as Li Min, a junior high school schoolmate who she said had not done well in school.
Theissen, who has a tattoo on her lower back that declares "Only I can judge me", appeared to be under the influence and bleeding from the left side of her face and right hand, according to the arrest affidavit. You can tell when somebody doesn't like their kids. She wasn't like this although they shout or will shout. "She was a nice mom".
Within an appearance in court this past year, Martinez exhibited behavior. She smiled, extended her arms and gave a thumbs up to cameras. Before a bailiff requested her to take a seat down, she also knelt down on to the flooragain.
She is charged with five counts of murder, one count of aggravated assault and one count of third-degree cruelty to children.
Martinez's lawyer entered not guilty pleas on all points in the indictment. But when his 18-year-old wife swallowed poison less than two months later, the case made national headlines as the families went to court over how she would be buried.
- Nikki Bella Reportedly Broke Off Engagement With John Cena
- Inc. Has $3.09 Million Stake in Schlumberger (SLB)
- On May, 4 TransCanada Corporation (TRP) EPS Estimated At $0.72
- Ford Mustang planned for Monster Energy Series in 2019
- BMO Capital Markets Reaffirms Purchase Rating for Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK)
- Twitter goes down in many parts of the world
- One Dead, Hundreds Injured in Latest Hamas-Led Gaza Riots
- Syrian TV: False alarm set off air defenses
- Syrian govt shot down missiles over its two airbases
- Bodies of Indian family missing in U.S. found