Mumbai Indians lose another thriller! "These things happen." Pollard has not really had a big impact so far, but pointed out that he hasn't had many chances to do so.
With one week gone and no victories to boot, it has reached a point where he can no longer go on the chants of "processes" and "learning".
The Mumbai Indians vs. And that hope is what keeps them going. If we were down right now, we would have been home. And the third game These things happen. Skipper Rohit Sharma has been a sole exception in that regard.
"(This is) an opportunity for someone else but you'd like to get someone like Suresh Raina back into your side as quick as possible. It seems like he has to prove himself once again.
It has been a contrastingly different tale for the opposite captains. But all of that might change as Rohit Sharma and Co gear up to welcome Virat Kohli's men at Wankhede tonight. They won seven of their remaining eight, and also went on to win the title.
It has been a busy week for the two sides. Here are the top five player battles to look out for in the MI-RCB match. Maintaining the fatigue level will be the key and to ensure that undesired results don't wear them out mentally. For me, what gets me going against any team are big players.
What to expect: Temperature should be around 35 degrees Celsius. A bit of thundershowers are expected in the afternoon but a complete 40-over match is expected to make place.
AB de Villiers vs Krunal Pandya: AB has been dismissed by Krunal in all the four innings he played against him. He scored 21 runs only where Kock scored 45 runs.
Suryakumar Yadav is the only batsman to be among runs and his role will be a key element for the team, especially if it loses early wickets. He has 4951 runs from 158 innings for RCB at 37.50 (SR 131.53). However, Chris Lynn and Nitish Rana handled the tight situation and took the score to 55 till Nitish Rana didn't lost his wicket.
MI's batting, on the other hand, failed to rocket off in the first two games and when it clicked the bowlers lost the plot. I guess the positive is we've had two wins in two. If we were down right now, we should be home.
Kieron Pollard, a central figure for MI in all their victorious campaigns, said: "We lost to CSK and SRH because of our failure to get the final wicket". We have had conversations going.
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions after shock United defeat
- Caretaker boss Moore wants West Brom to maintain professionalism
- Mondelez International (NASDAQ:MDLZ) Lowered to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Blake Shelton Admits He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Trump says Comey and McCabe 'committed many crimes'
- Premier League updates from the London Stadium
- 1396 hedge funds sold their entire positions in Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- Launch Of NASA's Newest Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Delayed
- California woman who drove family off cliff was drunk: sheriff
- Klingenstein Fields & Co LLC Increased Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stake