The two suspects took off in a auto, and Ruth jumped out in the 3000 block of North Broadway while the second suspect wasn't caught, police said.
The suspect possibly robbed the convenience store in Opelika on Friday and a convenience store in Titus on Sunday.
The Leon County Sheriff's Office is looking for information on a masked suspect who attempted to shoot a store clerk during an armed robbery.
Police say he raided the Bruce Road grocery store with a firearm around 8 o'clock, threatening staff and demanding money.
The clerk complied, and the suspect fled the scene in a vehicle.
Police said the other suspect has not been arrested at this time.
He eluded officers after driving away at an "unsafe speed" Monday morning after robbing the W. 21st Walgreens in Ghent, according to police.
Police eventually found the suspect's vehicle in the 800 block of E. Little Creek Road.
According to police, officers backtracked and located the clothing, a paint scraping tool and a.22 caliber rifle used in the robbery.
Members of the Maidstone detachment found the suspect vehicle and attempted to stop it, but that did not happen until west of Delmas when a shot was sacked from the van which resulted in one officer returning fire.
- Sussex weather forecast for the week ahead
- Russia: Syria chemical attack staged by foreign agents
- Nick Saban, Alabama Reportedly Blocked from Hiring Hugh Freeze by SEC
- BORDER CHAOS: California BANS TROOPS from Helping Border Patrol Agents
- After Syria strikes, British PM May to face critical parliament
- Lookout for Intraday Move - Southwest Airlines Co., (NYSE: LUV)
- Michael Avenatti Just Went Nuclear on 'Radioactive' Michael Cohen
- Today's Hot Mover - Viacom, (NASDAQ: VIAB)
- Star Stormy Daniels to Wait Trump lawyer's hearing
- (MSFT) Shares Bought by Norris Perne & French LLP MI