The two suspects took off in a auto, and Ruth jumped out in the 3000 block of North Broadway while the second suspect wasn't caught, police said.
The suspect possibly robbed the convenience store in Opelika on Friday and a convenience store in Titus on Sunday.
The Leon County Sheriff's Office is looking for information on a masked suspect who attempted to shoot a store clerk during an armed robbery.
Police say he raided the Bruce Road grocery store with a firearm around 8 o'clock, threatening staff and demanding money.
The clerk complied, and the suspect fled the scene in a vehicle.
Police said the other suspect has not been arrested at this time.
He eluded officers after driving away at an "unsafe speed" Monday morning after robbing the W. 21st Walgreens in Ghent, according to police.
Police eventually found the suspect's vehicle in the 800 block of E. Little Creek Road.
According to police, officers backtracked and located the clothing, a paint scraping tool and a.22 caliber rifle used in the robbery.
Members of the Maidstone detachment found the suspect vehicle and attempted to stop it, but that did not happen until west of Delmas when a shot was sacked from the van which resulted in one officer returning fire.
- Bryce Harper hits broken bat home run
- Syria: missiles fired at air base near Homs
- US Bancorp (USB) Receives $58.32 Average PT from Analysts
- US Is Considering New Economic Sanctions On Russia
- United crash to hand City the championship
- PM leaves for five-day visit to Sweden, UK, Germany
- Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET) EPS Estimated At $0.17
- Star Stormy Daniels to Wait Trump lawyer's hearing
- Parents of Alfie Evans suffer new defeat in battle for treatment overseas
- IPL 2018, KKR vs DD: Hits and Misses