Micro-blogging network, Twitter is down across the globe. "Thanks for noticing-we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon", when they tried to access their accounts. Twitter users around the world are meeting with an unhappy robot and a message saying the site is broken, instead of you know, the usual, tweets. "Something is technically wrong", the site's error message read.
According to the website Down Detector that tracks a number of web services, the service started facing issues in India at 7:28 PM. The outage is being reported by users from several countries on the down detector website. At many occasions in past too, Twitter went down for users in India, China, Japan, the United States and other parts of the world.
We'll continue to provide updates until the outage has been resolved and Twitter has (hopefully) offered some kind of explanation. The Android app (44 percent) and website (33 percent) are the most affected.
- Major development in Prabhas's 'Saaho'-All you need to know
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) posted quarterly profit that beat estimates
- Bodies of Indian family missing in U.S. found
- Nikki Haley: US Will Announce New Russian Sanctions Monday
- Bryce Harper: Crushes broken-bat homer in Monday's win
- CVS Health (CVS) Shares Bought by Global Endowment Management LP
- Samsung's new smartphone patent shows they are joining the notch hype
- LG G7 ThinQ render appears online, and looks surprisingly good
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Ford Motor Co. (F)
- Will Vols Have a Player Taken on Day 2 of NFL Draft?