The following wrestlers were moved from WWE Raw to WWE Smackdown on night one of the WWE Superstar Shakeup.
Jeff Hardy defeated Jinder Mahal (c).
Last night's RAW was a special edition as it was night-one of the 2018 WWE "Superstar Shake-Up". Kurt Angle interrupted to bring this up, but Zayn read an e-mail from Stephanie McMahon that said they belong on Raw. Although frustrated, The Miz lit into Angle, stating that this trade was a huge mistake on Raw's part, rightfully declaring that he will make SmackDown Live "THE" show. A number of Superstars have moved to the red brand including Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler amongst others while The Miz has notably moved over to SmackDown.
Four SmackDown women's competitors made the switch to Raw with Natalya being joined by the Riott Squad, who confirmed their arrival with a bang by interrupting the grudge match between Sasha Banks and Bayley.
Crews got the worst of it, finding himself on the receiving end of a vicious-looking combination of McIntyre's Claymore Kick and Ziggler's Zig Zag finishers.
- Country Trust Bank Sells 67293 Shares of Apple (AAPL)
- Miami Heat look to even playoff series
- MURDER investigation launched after STABBING in Forest Gate, London
- Inspectors' visit to suspected Syria gas attack site delayed
- Kathua rape case: United Kingdom reiterates Modi stand that justice will be done
- Alleged shoplifter dies after altercation with Stop & Shop employees in Brooklyn
- Missiles shot down over Syria airbases
- Vanguard Intl Div Apprec Idx ETF (VIGI) Declines 0.4714% for April 13
- Raytheon Company (RTN) EPS Estimated At $2.08
- USA rescue team recovers bodies of missing Indian, daughter