The following wrestlers were moved from WWE Raw to WWE Smackdown on night one of the WWE Superstar Shakeup.
Jeff Hardy defeated Jinder Mahal (c).
Last night's RAW was a special edition as it was night-one of the 2018 WWE "Superstar Shake-Up". Kurt Angle interrupted to bring this up, but Zayn read an e-mail from Stephanie McMahon that said they belong on Raw. Although frustrated, The Miz lit into Angle, stating that this trade was a huge mistake on Raw's part, rightfully declaring that he will make SmackDown Live "THE" show. A number of Superstars have moved to the red brand including Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler amongst others while The Miz has notably moved over to SmackDown.
Four SmackDown women's competitors made the switch to Raw with Natalya being joined by the Riott Squad, who confirmed their arrival with a bang by interrupting the grudge match between Sasha Banks and Bayley.
Crews got the worst of it, finding himself on the receiving end of a vicious-looking combination of McIntyre's Claymore Kick and Ziggler's Zig Zag finishers.
- Vanguard Intl Div Apprec Idx ETF (VIGI) Declines 0.4714% for April 13
- Asteroid buzzed Earth this weekend
- Western lowland gorilla born at National Zoo
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Lifted to "Buy" at Societe Generale
- Numeric Investors LLC Increases Holding in TerraForm Global Inc (GLBL)
- Russian journalist Maxim Borodin dies after mysterious fall
- Fortis Healthcare Board to meet this week to consider acquisition bids
- For France's Macron, Syria red lines were credibility test
- The Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Red (BTCRED) dropped $-0.000740000000000001 on April 14-15
- Inspectors' visit to suspected Syria gas attack site delayed