Highs will reach the upper 30s Wednesday, but may fall to the low 30s a few hours after the precipitation starts.
The inter-monsoon period is characterised by warm weather and moderate to heavy thundery showers in the afternoon, occasionally extending into the evening. "It is too soon to talk totals and timing, but plan on windy conditions, wet weather and a cool down", said Gazette news partner KKTV Monday. The Lake of the Ozarks will be a bit warmer, reaching the lower 70s as the warmer air moves in with easterly winds at 6-10 miles per hour.
Wednesday: Few more clouds, little less wind, still breezy...
The week is set to kick off predictably enough, with a mainly cloudy Monday seeing temperatures stabilise at 20°C highs and 14°C lows. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon.
Right now, looks like sunny and spring-like temperatures will continue into next weekend, with rain by late Sunday. The next system arrives later Wednesday. With warm air coming in on that south wind and plenty of sunshine, highs soar into the upper 70's! The low tomorrow night is 43 degrees.
As expected it was rather chilly this morning with lows in the 30s and 40s in most areas, and some areas saw frost!
A high pressure system will deliver cool weather the beginning part of the week.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-70s. Lows will be in the lower 50s.
- Regions Financial (NYSE:RF) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Accern Reports
- US Bancorp (USB) Receives $58.32 Average PT from Analysts
- Nick Saban, Alabama Reportedly Blocked from Hiring Hugh Freeze by SEC
- US Is Considering New Economic Sanctions On Russia
- Star Stormy Daniels to Wait Trump lawyer's hearing
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) loses confidence of 73 hedge fund managers
- Former Mossad Chief: We're On a 'Collision Course with Iran
- Today's Hot Mover - Viacom, (NASDAQ: VIAB)
- Syria: missiles fired at air base near Homs
- Mainz top Freiburg after VAR drama