Highs will reach the upper 30s Wednesday, but may fall to the low 30s a few hours after the precipitation starts.
The inter-monsoon period is characterised by warm weather and moderate to heavy thundery showers in the afternoon, occasionally extending into the evening. "It is too soon to talk totals and timing, but plan on windy conditions, wet weather and a cool down", said Gazette news partner KKTV Monday. The Lake of the Ozarks will be a bit warmer, reaching the lower 70s as the warmer air moves in with easterly winds at 6-10 miles per hour.
Wednesday: Few more clouds, little less wind, still breezy...
The week is set to kick off predictably enough, with a mainly cloudy Monday seeing temperatures stabilise at 20°C highs and 14°C lows. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon.
Right now, looks like sunny and spring-like temperatures will continue into next weekend, with rain by late Sunday. The next system arrives later Wednesday. With warm air coming in on that south wind and plenty of sunshine, highs soar into the upper 70's! The low tomorrow night is 43 degrees.
As expected it was rather chilly this morning with lows in the 30s and 40s in most areas, and some areas saw frost!
A high pressure system will deliver cool weather the beginning part of the week.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-70s. Lows will be in the lower 50s.
- Mainz top Freiburg after VAR drama
- Theresa May faces grilling from MPs after launching airstrikes in Syria
- Cavaliers playoff run off to a rocky start
- Jason Roy delivers match-winning innings for Delhi Daredevils
- New £60m government fund to tackle global plastic pollution
- Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth: Jurgen Klopp's men rated and slated
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) Lifted to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- Syria: missiles fired at air base near Homs
- Kim Zolciak Attempts to Apologize to RHOA Star NeNe Leakes
- Regions Financial (NYSE:RF) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Accern Reports