Kim Kardashian West knew "nothing" during her appearance on "Family Feud". "Kanye smiled! When I introduced him, he smiled!" In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Harvey explained that the episode pits the Kardashian-Jenners against the Wests, which includes family members "you don't know", as well as Kim. Just tune in and you'll see Kanye smiling.
Kanye - who is a die hard Family Feud fan - couldn't hide his enthusiasm for the game, cracking one of his rare but ever-endearing smiles while playing.
The episode was filmed in February and airs next month in May.
"It's the best episode", Harvey remarked.
Although he had harsh words for Kim's performance, Harvey said he was impressed with West.
According to Harvey, the highly-competitive, uber-famous family wasn't as supportive of each other as other contenders have been and they let their true colors shine through. They posted some behind-the-scenes peeks at the episode, and Kardashian-West teased, "Kanye said he's waited his whole life for this moment". They were very competitive.
Also present on Kim Kardashian's team was friend Johnathan Cheban, which gave them the first six-person team in the show's history. That's when Kanye stepped up and said his family are big fans of the show and they would compete against his wife's family. "The Hiltons canceled, so Kanye, who's a big fan of 'Family Feud, ' said, 'I want to play, '" Harvey said. "So, he brought his family - people you don't know, these cousins". So he came ready to PLAY.
- DC Finds HARLEY QUINN/BIRDS OF PREY Director
- Sen. John McCain recovering from surgery for intestinal infection
- Bertucci's closes LI location as part of chain's Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing
- Barcelona are considering a £60m move for Anthony Martial of Manchester United
- Gorsuch Casts Deciding Vote on Immigration Case - It May Surprise You
- Man City ace Aguero happy to wrap up title early
- TESS launch postponed, NASA now targets April 18
- 7 killed, 17 treated after 'mass casualty incident' at SC prison
- Excalibur Management Corp Trims Stake in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
- Ex-FBI director's book that enraged Trump out today