The two lawsuits were filed on Monday afternoon by Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, the parents of 6-year-old Noah Pozner, and by Neil Heslin, the father of 6-year-old Jesse Heslin.
One of the lawsuits was filed by Neil Heslin - the father of six-year-old Jesse Heslin who was killed at Sandy Hook.
"The whole thing is a giant hoax".
Heslin's lawsuit details a clip shared on InfoWars questioning if he actually held his dead son, because a medical examiner previously said parents wouldn't be allowed to see or touch their deceased children.
The lawsuits, which were both filed in Austin, Texas, are seeking more than $1 million in damages from Jones, Infowars and Free Speech Systems LLC. I buried my son. He did say that he tends to believe that kids did die there that day, but that if you look at all the other evidence, he can understand why some people believe no one died there.
'Will there be a clarification from Heslin or Megyn Kelly?
During another show in 2014, Jones said he had done his own research and concluded the shooting never happened. 'That's kind of what's weird about this.
The lawsuit calls Shroyer's report "manifestly false" because the bodies of the victims were eventually released to the parents for the funerals.
Jesse and Noah were among the 20 first-grade students gunned down inside the school in CT on December 14, 2012.
Both suits charge that Jones defamed the parents by calling them "crisis actors" - and that his conspiracy theories over the 2012 shooting led to viewers sending them death threats, the paper reports.
The second lawsuit by, Pozner and De La Rosa, who were married at the time of the shooting, focuses on an April 2017 broadcast on Infowars where Jones discussed an interview De La Rosa gave to CNN's Anderson Cooper shortly after the tragedy near Edmunds Town Hall in Newtown.
The parents of the two boys are being represented by Houston lawyer Mark Bankston of Farrar & Ball.
Jones has pushed similar views about the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in which 17 people were killed, referring to the attack as a "false flag", or staged, operation.
- Gorsuch Casts Deciding Vote on Immigration Case - It May Surprise You
- Visa Inc (V) Raised to Purchase at Vetr Inc
- Kathua rape: Jammu Bar Association faces flak
- Real Madrid drama made Buffon 'feel alive'
- 7 killed, 17 treated after 'mass casualty incident' at SC prison
- Mariah Carey's representative blasts planned lawsuit as 'frivolous and baseless'
- M&T Bank Corp Stake In Pfizer INC (PFE) Was Increased
- Man City ace Aguero happy to wrap up title early
- Viewing Major Stock of Yesterday- American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
- Meeder Asset Management INC Increased Stake in Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)