Its per-screen average is nearly equal to that of Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which has grossed Rs 24 crore approximately in its opening weekend.
The Ram Charan-starrer has surpassed Mahesh Babu's Srimanthudu and Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 to become Tollywood's third-highest grosser of all time, trailing behind only SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Beginning and Baahubali: The Conclusion. As per the latest update on Firstpost, the film has managed to gross a whopping Rs 175 crore at the worldwide market. The film crossed the collections of "Khaidi No 150" to emerge as the third biggest hit.
Rangasthalam has earned Rs 120 crore in its 17-day run only in the Telugu-speaking states.
Ram Charan's "Rangasthalam" has now officially become all-time third biggest hit in Tollywood. The film within four days managed to enter the Rs 100 crore club, thus becoming the sixth fastest south film to enter the prestigious club. It churned one crore rupees in its first week in Chennai to emerge as the all time second highest grossing Telugu film in the city, only behind Baahubali 2: The Conclusion. It is inching towards $3.5 Million mark in USA. Besides recovering their investments, the movie has earned them a profit share of Rs 32 crore. Now, Rangasthalam ($3.37 million) has earned almost $500,000 more than the fourth highest grossing Telugu film Srimanthudu ($2.89 million) in the USA.
- Spotify swipes a major player from Apple Music
- India Bags 66 Medals at 2018 Commonwealth Games
- OnePlus 5T gets iPhone X-like navigation gestures
- Body of last missing Indian family member found in California river
- Jamie Oliver's Australian restaurant group has collapsed
- Griggs slams ABC reports over Closing Ceremony
- ATMs run out of cash: What Arun Jaitley has to say
- Searches Find Two More Bodies in Missing Valencia Family Case
- Pele Confident Neymar Can Lead Brazil To W/Cup Glory
- Tamil Nadu: Professor detained for 'luring' students, government orders high-powered inquiry