West Ham boss David Moyes has opted to name the same starting-11 as the club's previous outing at Chelsea, but he's welcomed back Andy Carroll - who could be set for his first appearance since the start of the year - and Manuel Lanzini to the bench.
The Potters are 19 right now, six points adrift of safety and with the worst goal difference in the division.
Yet Moyes admits he had his doubts about Arnautovic's attitude when he took over from Slaven Bilic in November.
The former Liverpool striker, who scored a last-minute victor to cancel out Peter Crouch's opener for the Potters, said that he was happy to settle for a point after his team fell behind. The intent is to go and win and we will do everything we can to get three points.
"That's why we had to find something which meant that maybe he wasn't quite as exposed to having to double-up, help the full-back out", Moyes said.
Former Stoke player Marko Arnautovic has been involved in 13 Premier League goals this season (nine goals, four assists), five more than any other West Ham player. "If we did, the football gods really would be against us". "I thought we were excellent". I shows the level of pressure we put on.
"Don't go back to walking around, don't go back to looking as if you're not interested".
"He is a little bit of a Zlatan inasmuch as the players look to him. His performances have done it in many ways".
"I was concerned, because I'd seen him play for Stoke sometimes and I didn't think he did all the running back defensively", Moyes added.
- Caretaker boss Moore wants West Brom to maintain professionalism
- 1396 hedge funds sold their entire positions in Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- Haley: More sanctions against Russian Federation coming Monday
- Cwm LLC Decreased Apache Corp (APA) Stake by $5.48 Million
- Blue Jays game moved to Tuesday after ice falls on Rogers Centre
- Exane Derivatives Increased Its Stake in Ubs Group (UBS) as Shares Declined
- It's A Wrap For Alia, Ranveer's Gully Boy - View Pic
- Launch Of NASA's Newest Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Delayed
- Blake Shelton Admits He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- California woman who drove family off cliff was drunk: sheriff