West Ham boss David Moyes has opted to name the same starting-11 as the club's previous outing at Chelsea, but he's welcomed back Andy Carroll - who could be set for his first appearance since the start of the year - and Manuel Lanzini to the bench.
The Potters are 19 right now, six points adrift of safety and with the worst goal difference in the division.
Yet Moyes admits he had his doubts about Arnautovic's attitude when he took over from Slaven Bilic in November.
The former Liverpool striker, who scored a last-minute victor to cancel out Peter Crouch's opener for the Potters, said that he was happy to settle for a point after his team fell behind. The intent is to go and win and we will do everything we can to get three points.
"That's why we had to find something which meant that maybe he wasn't quite as exposed to having to double-up, help the full-back out", Moyes said.
Former Stoke player Marko Arnautovic has been involved in 13 Premier League goals this season (nine goals, four assists), five more than any other West Ham player. "If we did, the football gods really would be against us". "I thought we were excellent". I shows the level of pressure we put on.
"Don't go back to walking around, don't go back to looking as if you're not interested".
"He is a little bit of a Zlatan inasmuch as the players look to him. His performances have done it in many ways".
"I was concerned, because I'd seen him play for Stoke sometimes and I didn't think he did all the running back defensively", Moyes added.
- Haley: More sanctions against Russian Federation coming Monday
- Launch Of NASA's Newest Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Delayed
- It's A Wrap For Alia, Ranveer's Gully Boy - View Pic
- Blake Shelton Admits He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Klingenstein Fields & Co LLC Increased Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stake
- Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer prize as Weinstein reporting also honoured
- As Glaxosmithkline (GSK) Shares Rose, Shareholder Kahn Brothers Group INC Increased Stake
- Trump says Comey and McCabe 'committed many crimes'
- Boston Marathon: American Woman Wins For First Time Since '85
- Fulcrum Capital LLC Purchases New Holdings in Chevron Co. (CVX)