Drew McIntyre made his return to WWE, being called up to the main roster and forging an unlikely partnership with the former Mr Money In The Bank.
The 32-year-old has been cleared to wrestle again after suffering a torn bicep and rumours suggest he is in Hartford, Connecticut where tonight's RAW episode takes place.
He lost the title to Andrade "Cien" Almas at NXT Takeover: WarGames in November and was sidelined with an injury ever since.
McIntyre attacked from behind and he and Ziggler laid out Titus O'Neil and Apollo. They were less fussed about Ziggler's Raw return (which is equally understandable).
The segment on Monday Night Raw started with Ziggler arriving and revealing himself as the latest trade from SmackDown Live to Monday Night Raw as part of the Superstar Shake-up.
WrestleVotes reports that McIntyre is in town for the Superstar Shake-Up so this should be interesting. A majority of the Smackdown roster will be in town, including some surprises.
I can't wait to see where WWE goes with this one!
- J.Cole and Drake announce date for new albums
- Mobile fined $40 million for "false rings"
- Federal jury finds Jacksonville man guilty of distributing child porn
- West Ham v Stoke: Home win without conceding has to be chanced
- Arab coalition warns of 'painful' response over Yemen's Houthi drones
- Pres Trump Announces Two Federal Reserve Picks
- India Bags 66 Medals at 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Things to know about the National Basketball Association playoffs
- Tech, industrial stocks are big gainers as USA indexes rally
- Tamil Nadu: Professor detained for 'luring' students, government orders high-powered inquiry