Crowds at the Emirates Stadium have dwindled for the past four league matches, a trend which is expected to continue until the end of the season, with the Gunners' hopes of reaching the top four all but over.
Off the pace in terms of a Champions League place, salvation for Wenger and the club could come in the shape of the Europa League, with the victor handed a spot in Europe's top club competition for next season.
"It's always been one-goal margins".
"We have short memories in football, and there you can just remember how great they have been this season".
According to Sami Mokbel of the Daily Mail, attendance has fallen in the Gunners' last four Premier League home games, which is a "serious concern" to the club.
They have fared a little better on the road in continental competition, but Keown admits that struggles away from Emirates Stadium could end up costing Arsene Wenger's side dear - both at home and overseas.
"It is not the first time we were 1-0 up away and we didn't get anything in the game".
"They have to go and say "we're going to have a clean sheet" in pre-season because that's what they have to learn". The Spaniard, who turned 58 on Monday, was first asked about the Arsenal stories.
'People in England are conscious of the fact that experience in the Premier League is important and, what is more, you go to other competitions and other leagues and win as well.
The Arsenal midfielder may have have ended up on the losing side, but the fault was not his.
"For a team that is in the top seven, to concede that many goals, I think they are playing well to be in that position". They have been superior to everything else'. Yet after little over six months under Jurgen Klopp, Oxlade-Chamberlain has become a key figure at Liverpool, scoring goals in Champions League quarterfinals and enjoying stand-out performances at the same time. They got themselves in front, City struggled to react and then once they were in front with the speed they have.
The win over Arsenal saw all three loan players contribute to the victory.
Arsenal can still salvage a Champions League place if they win the UEFA Europa League, but even if they pull that off, it should not paper over the enormous cracks in their domestic campaign.
The Gunners broke forward at pace, with Mustafi picking out Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who in-turn played a dinked pass from the left-hand side to Lacazette at the back post where he swept home. When Gerard played behind him with the pace that Torres had, they caused havoc in rival defences together'.
- Oppo A83 Complete Specifications Revealed in a New Leak
- BMO Capital Markets Reaffirms Purchase Rating for Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK)
- Will Vols Have a Player Taken on Day 2 of NFL Draft?
- Inc. Has $3.09 Million Stake in Schlumberger (SLB)
- Twitter goes down in many parts of the world
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) posted quarterly profit that beat estimates
- Ubisoft Accidentally Confirmed Next Watch Dogs Title, Blame it on Sam
- Syrian govt shot down missiles over its two airbases
- Dark Souls: Remastered Succumbs To Delay On Switch, Along With Solaire amiibo
- Samsung's new smartphone patent shows they are joining the notch hype