When it comes to any microtransactions, Creative Director Cory Barlog was emphatic when responding to the question of whether microtransactions would wind up in Valhalla, shooting down the possibility with a "no freaking way".
Due to the huge amount of 10/10s the rebooted God has jumped straight in to joint second place in Metracritic's all time best games on PlayStation 4, tied with The Last of Us Remastered. Well, the writers have also done a brilliant job in the sense that his son knows nothing about Kratos' past, which means that Kratos recounts key moments throughout his days in Greece as the game goes on. Barlog describes Atreus as "the hand that pulls the humanity out [of Kratos]", opening his father up to the change that might not have been possible before.
God of War is the new entry into the third-person action franchise and while it shares the name of its predecessors, it is a different beast entirely. However the lore is still out there and many enjoy the story the previous games set to out to tell. I took my memories of that classic God of War soundtrack - the deep choirs, pounding drums, and shrieking brass - and reinvented them for a Norse age.
- Apple reportedly planning paid news subscription service
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, Face Unlock Heading to India
- Schneider in Devils goal; Johansson returns
- On May, 4 TransCanada Corporation (TRP) EPS Estimated At $0.72
- Bodies of Indian family missing in U.S. found
- Dark Souls: Remastered Succumbs To Delay On Switch, Along With Solaire amiibo
- Major development in Prabhas's 'Saaho'-All you need to know
- Inc. Has $3.09 Million Stake in Schlumberger (SLB)
- Treasure just misses Commonwealth Games medal
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) posted quarterly profit that beat estimates