When it comes to any microtransactions, Creative Director Cory Barlog was emphatic when responding to the question of whether microtransactions would wind up in Valhalla, shooting down the possibility with a "no freaking way".
Due to the huge amount of 10/10s the rebooted God has jumped straight in to joint second place in Metracritic's all time best games on PlayStation 4, tied with The Last of Us Remastered. Well, the writers have also done a brilliant job in the sense that his son knows nothing about Kratos' past, which means that Kratos recounts key moments throughout his days in Greece as the game goes on. Barlog describes Atreus as "the hand that pulls the humanity out [of Kratos]", opening his father up to the change that might not have been possible before.
God of War is the new entry into the third-person action franchise and while it shares the name of its predecessors, it is a different beast entirely. However the lore is still out there and many enjoy the story the previous games set to out to tell. I took my memories of that classic God of War soundtrack - the deep choirs, pounding drums, and shrieking brass - and reinvented them for a Norse age.
- Oppo A83 Complete Specifications Revealed in a New Leak
- Twitter goes down in many parts of the world
- Dark Souls: Remastered Succumbs To Delay On Switch, Along With Solaire amiibo
- Bodies of Indian family missing in U.S. found
- Is Avengers: Infinity War the end of Iron Man?
- Apple reportedly planning paid news subscription service
- CVS Health (CVS) Shares Bought by Global Endowment Management LP
- Wild Get Back in Series with win against Jets
- India offers soybean exports to China amid trade war with US
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) posted quarterly profit that beat estimates