An London Ambulance Service spokesman added: âWe were called to Head Street to reports of a stabbing.
A gang of miscreants stabbed Dihan indiscriminately near his residence at Shehora Munshibari, leaving him critically injured, said Khandaker Shaker Ahmed, officer-in-charge (investigation) of Kotwali Police Station.
Police were called to the scene on Head Street at 3.18pm today and found a 17-year-old male suffering from multiple wounds.
A 26-year-old man died in hospital after being attacked in Colindale, while a woman in her 30s died on the spot after she was stabbed in Brixton on Sunday, the BBC reported on Monday.
'He was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead later that evening.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
A woman in her 20s has been arrested and police say they are believed to be known to each other.
A woman, 34, who knew the victim, has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
A shocking 59 people so far this year in London's knife crime epidemic.
- For Baseball Players In Ely, April Snow Is Nothing New
- Two men in custody following armed robbery
- Indian army soldier joins Hizbul Mujahideen
- Wife of Rod Blagojevich disappointed in court decision
- Top 14 side Clermont respond to Paddy Jackson rumours
- For France's Macron, Syria red lines were credibility test
- Keep Your Eyes on Services Stock: Comcast Corporation (CMCSA)
- Pacad Investment Ltd. Has $115000 Holding in Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK)
- Alleged shoplifter dies after altercation with Stop & Shop employees in Brooklyn
- Enbridge (ENB) Coverage Initiated at Mizuho