While the specifics for such alleged violations are not outlined in the summons, according to TMZ, Bulochnikov is accusing Carey of frequently being naked in front of her and is claiming that she was unfairly fired mid-contract and that Carey owes her money.
The lawyer for Mariah Carey's ex-manager claims the diva is a "train wreck" whose battle with bipolar disorder and substance abuse led to some frightening and risky incidents over the past few years.
Bulochnikov is reportedly seeking damages and interest, alleging that she is owed money because she was sacked in the middle of a three-year contract.
If Mariah does not settle, O'Donnell says he will move forward with a "blockbuster exposé lawsuit" that will include several sordid details. "Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov remain partners in a number of business ventures, and will continue to support each other in those endeavors".
"She is addicted to alcohol, prescription pills, and marijuana", he adds.
Bulochnikov also spearheaded Carey's simple series "Mariah's World" and so-called that "sabotage" was behind the singer& "s much-maligned "New yr's Rockin" Eve" performance in December 2016. The lawyer goes on: "Stella pled with Mariah to get sober and she refused".
In a cover story for People, Carey disclosed that she had been dealing with bipolar II disorder for years but had kept silent out of shame. She's now becoming men and women, a attorney, assistants, and Stella isn't joyful with this. It was too heavy a burden to carry and I simply couldn't do that anymore. O'Donnell says that while the diagnosis was true, "the reason that she is in the position she is in now is she refused to take her medication". Although that statement would more seem to vindicate Carey's fears than prove she hasn't begun receiving proper treatment.
We're told that doctors at The Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center suggested Carey be placed on an involuntary 5150 hold but ultimately released her to the care of her team and referred her to some private physicians. "What did she get in return for her success as a manager and protector?" the lawyer asks. Once again, in case this frivolous and baseless claim is registered, we will guard against it.
- Barcelona are considering a £60m move for Anthony Martial of Manchester United
- Meeder Asset Management INC Increased Stake in Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
- Excalibur Management Corp Trims Stake in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
- Cambridge police officers filmed allegedly beating Harvard student Selorm Ohene
- International Monetary Fund revises forecast on Azerbaijan's economic growth
- Domino's delivers to outdoor venues and attractions
- Man City ace Aguero happy to wrap up title early
- Steve Harvey Talks Kardashians' 'Family Feud' Episode: 'Kim Didn't Know Nothing'
- USA recklessness in Syria
- NBA Playgrounds 2 Hits the Hardwood This Summer