In the bid to further boost its prospects, the film's lead heroine Kiara Advani shared a video clip in which Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan is dancing to the hit number from the film's album, O Vasumathi. Mahesh Babu who is on a vacation with his family will be participating in the film's promotions from 18th April. In the movie, Kaumudi is said to be playing Mahesh Babu's sister. "Bharat Ane Nenu" is gearing up for its release this Friday, April 20. Film basically has a wide mass appeal as one politician is taking on the corrupt system and there could not have been a more correct time for this film to release since the nation is primarily sick of it's politicians. She later made her silver screen debut with Chay's Rarandoi Veduka Chuddham with a cameo and also appeared in another small role in Ram's Vunnadi Okate Zindagi. However, the film failed to live up to the hype it created before the release. The film will have debates in the State Assembly.
Bharat Ane Nenu is expected to get one of the biggest openings for a Telugu film and subsequently rule the box office in the following days after its release. "When Siva said my character is a chief minister, I was a little afraid in the beginning". "Politics is not an option for me". I also learned a lot while shooting the film. "And I will always cherish this".
- As Glaxosmithkline (GSK) Shares Rose, Shareholder Kahn Brothers Group INC Increased Stake
- Exane Derivatives Increased Its Stake in Ubs Group (UBS) as Shares Declined
- California woman who drove family off cliff was drunk: sheriff
- Faribault School Superintendent on AM Minnesota
- Allegiant Air had over 100 'serious mechanical incidents' in 2 years
- Haley: More sanctions against Russian Federation coming Monday
- Basketball: Whitworth student helps England women win silver at the Commonwealth Games
- Analysts Expect Time Warner (TWX) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $7.95 Billion
- Launch Of NASA's Newest Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Delayed
- Belle of Baton Rouge being sold under $1.85 billion Tropicana deal