'What a week for Trent Alexander-Arnold, ' Klopp told BT Sport.
It's an eighth clean sheet in twelve for a Liverpool side that are now back into third in the league with four games remaining.
Liverpool FC conceded in the second minute at the Etihad Stadium following Gabriel Jesus' opener but the Reds rallied and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Firmino and Salah.
But the Reds manager also insists his team will not be distracted by Salah's quest for the Golden Boot award, for the Premier League's top scorer, as Liverpool seek to end their season by winning the Champions League.
Jurgen Klopp believes Mohamed Salah has not finished in his efforts to rewrite the Liverpool record books after the Egyptian forward took his tally for the season to 40 goals in a 3-0 Premier League victory over Bournemouth on Saturday.
The Reds have all but confirmed their place in the top four, now sitting 10 points behind fifth placed Chelsea with just four league games to play, although the Blues do have a game in hand. From goalkeeper to centre forward, every member of Klopp's side is making a big contribution and playing with extreme confidence. No mean feat when there have been star performers all over the pitch.
However, the Liverpool Echo say Klopp never considered letting his star man go.
"I'm not sure he's man of the match though - I really liked Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's performance".
Against Bournemouth he did that time and again and it might just have been his most complete performance yet.
The anger showed as they got off to the flawless start and looked to close the gap on second-placed Manchester United. He was inches away with a low drive, he created one goal for Firmino and had the Brazilian been more clinical it would have been two assists for "Ox".
Dave Usher is one of ESPN's Liverpool bloggers and the founder of LFC fanzine and website The Liverpool Way.
- Premier League updates from the London Stadium
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu cleared by censor with no cuts
- Klingenstein Fields & Co LLC Increased Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stake
- Hall of Famer, Former Marshall Player, Hal Greer dies at 81
- Exane Derivatives Increased Its Stake in Ubs Group (UBS) as Shares Declined
- Analytical Guide for stocks rising stock's: Merck & Co., Inc., (NYSE: MRK)
- Blue Jays game moved to Tuesday after ice falls on Rogers Centre
- Blake Shelton Admits He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Cavaliers playoff run off to a rocky start
- Basketball: Whitworth student helps England women win silver at the Commonwealth Games