His last full-length work, 4 Your Eyez Only, dropped in early December of 2016, which isn't long ago by many artists' standards but seems like it for J. Cole. In addition to the same, the Dreamville boss has also wiped clean his Instagram, which has become a staple strategy in Hip-Hop to announce to fans that something new is on the way.
USA hip hop artist J Cole has dropped a surprise album announcement via Twitter, confirming that new music will drop this Friday.
Prior to the announcement, Cole had posted an invite for a show at NYC's Gramercy Theatre, believed to be the album's listening party as he instructed, "No phones. No press list. No guest list".
On top of that, MissInfo reports that the album has three different subtitles and suggests that there are 12 songs on it.
Shortly after B.Dot revealed this info, J. Cole himself got on Twitter to confirm the news himself, tweeting that K.O.D. is dropping this Friday, April 20th.
The exclusive event is billed as "first come first serve", with doors opening at 6 p.m.
So it looks like rap lovers around the world have an exciting two months ahead.
- Numeric Investors LLC Increases Holding in TerraForm Global Inc (GLBL)
- Mobile fined $40 million for "false rings"
- ATMs run out of cash: What Arun Jaitley has to say
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Lifted to "Buy" at Societe Generale
- Asteroid buzzed Earth this weekend
- Tamil Nadu: Professor detained for 'luring' students, government orders high-powered inquiry
- Body of last missing Indian family member found in California river
- India Bags 66 Medals at 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Pres Trump Announces Two Federal Reserve Picks
- Griggs slams ABC reports over Closing Ceremony