Alia Bhatt proved her mettle as an actor with commercial box-office hits such as Kapoor and Sons (2016) and Badrinath ki Dulhania (2017), and her experiments with riveting performances in off-beat films like Highway (2014) and Dear Zindagi (2016) only cemented her position as a versatile star. It will revolve around the story of rappers Naezy and Divine. She was shooting for her upcoming film, Gully Boy, and a scene required her to be at the railway station and take a train from there. The film went on the floor in early January 2018 in Mumbai. Recently, Alia posted a sneak peek of her "Gully Boy" schedule wrap with a cute picture and a heartwarming message. The actress expressed how much she is going to miss shooting for the film. The best best crew and the best people! Love you all... Miss you already Zozo (Akhtar) and Tutu (Ranveer Singh)! "Big Hug! See you guys very soon", Bhatt wrote.
Ranveer Singh dons a denim jacket, brown tshirt and green trousers as he is spotted on a bridge at the station. Ranveer is seen pointing somewhere in one of the shots.
Based on a true story, Raazi narrates the tale of an ordinary Indian girl (played by Alia) who was married to a Pakistani man (played by Vicky) in the 1970s. Although they have worked in a couple of ads for an e-com travel portal, this will be their first film together. Helmed by Zoya Akhtar and produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Gully Boy is slated for its release on February 14 next year.
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions after shock United defeat
- Basketball: Whitworth student helps England women win silver at the Commonwealth Games
- 1396 hedge funds sold their entire positions in Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- Analytical Guide for stocks rising stock's: Merck & Co., Inc., (NYSE: MRK)
- United Contl Hldgs INC (UAL) Stake Held by Par Capital Management Inc
- Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer prize as Weinstein reporting also honoured
- Fulcrum Capital LLC Purchases New Holdings in Chevron Co. (CVX)
- Haley: More sanctions against Russian Federation coming Monday
- National Football League to prohibit 10 helmet models due to player safety
- Government Watchdog Says EPA Broke Law With Pruitt Phone Booth